Over 40 and thinking about starting a business?
Chances are you’ve either had enough of working for someone else, or you have had your career in corporate or working life rudely interrupted far too early through redundancy.
Then this book is a must read for you.
Here you will find clear and concise strategies to start and run a successful first business in your 40’s and beyond.
Hunter Leonard – a successful and mature age business owner himself – has made it his mission to help you do just that.
Here's just some of what you'll learn:
- How to know if you are ready to start a business
- How to know if your business idea has legs
- How to set goals and aspirations and use strategic
planning to get there
- How to manage people, money and quality in your
- How to get the word out through marketing and PR
- How to keep the focus of your business on the most
important factor - the customer
If you are feeling like you are ready to begin, grab a copy of this book and let's begin.
Want a print copy? - Please send an
email here. We'll then contact you to arrange payment and postage.
Want an e-book? Click on AMAZON Image below.